Special holiday brownies
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Brownies are a great way to celebrate holidays whether it is nationally recognized or not. The next time you want a sweet treat to eat while watching Workaholics, try this recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter (any kind)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Any other ingredients to make it extra special
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.