Getting it on, on campus

A nice massage goes a long way. Photo credit: Bobbie Rae Jones

Sex on campus. If you put your mind to it, anything is possible. Always be safe and always consent, of course. With all that said, if you don’t get caught, we won’t tell.

We’re not saying that going out and doing your thing on campus is the best way to spend your free time. If you get caught, there’s a fine, potentially risking up to 6 months in jail, and registering as a sex offender. So, if you chose to do so, just be extra careful.

Have you ever been behind the Physical Science building? There’s some trees, a walkway to the park, and more trees. Completely unrelated to this topic, but it’s pretty beautiful at night, enough said.

Speaking of beauty, the rose garden is probably the most romantic place on campus. Perhaps taking your honey here would be a great way to show them just how much you love them.

Internships can be stressful, but if you have a key, why not go in after hours and show your girlfriend all the ins and outs of your job? Do some paper work, answer some emails.

If you’re a hippy and it’s hot outside, the creek is a great place to relax and become one with nature. It should be easy to find a spot to share a special moment with your special someone.

The library closes late at night, and it’s usually a really quiet place after classes end. Taking your girlfriend here is a great way to make sure no one distracts you when you’re prepping for a chemistry final.

Die-hard Chico State fans, alumnus trying to relive the glory days, and those of us looking for a romantic night under the stars, listen up. Why not set up a picnic for your anniversary under the Chico State sign?

There are so many parking lots on this campus, and taking a nap in your car ensures complete privacy from school-related stress. Invite your boyfriend to take a quick cat-nap with you, so you don’t get lonely.

Elevators, elevators. That’s all we have to say about that.

Have you ever been in the BMU auditorium? It’s very open and empty. It’s recommended not to explore during a job fair, but you do you.

Last but not least, we just have one question: why in the world would you go to the bathrooms if you don’t have to pee?

Again, you should be studying, and anything saved for a home can definitely wait until you get home.

Kendall George can be reached at [email protected] or @kendallmgeorge on twitter