Naughty gifts for people on your nice list

Photo credit: Diego Ramirez

The holiday season has finally arrived and the rush that comes with finding the perfect gift is just around the corner.

While many students are busy with studying for finals and in a hurry to put their lives together, it’s no question why that rush comes days before Christmas.

When people think about kinky gifts, many assume the obvious. Dildos, vibrators and lingerie are just some of them but there are many sexy gifts that could make your holiday season spicier than ever.

Spencer’s is a great place to shop in-store when considering naughty gifts. You could look online for many other places that sell kinky gifts, but you can physically see these items at a Spencer’s located inside of the Chico Mall. Here are a couple of ideas you could get.

1. A Super Sucker Stroker is a male masturbator which has a wide opening for easy insertion. The single hole is there to provide the kind of suction you crave when you’re aroused.

2. A Lil Devil Sensation Wheel will have both you and your partner feeling sensations like never before. The wheel will spread sensations all over your body. It’s great for spicing up foreplay and can be easily placed in a purse. Yes, you can take it anywhere with you. The best part is that it’s only $8, so it’s a great add-on when putting a gift together.

3. Let’s play freaky! This deck of cards carries sex scenarios on them. So if you’re feeling like a little role-play can spice up a good night, this would be a perfect gift. It’s only $7 to make your crazy fantasies come to life.

4. Is your partner having trouble keeping their gag down? Make things easier this Holiday season by purchasing a “Good Head Numbing Spray” for only $10. You’ll be giving your partner a whole new experience in their mouth. With this numbing spray, oral sex can be pleasurable for both.

5. Although this is an item that can be purchased online only, the Multi-Speed Fingertip Vibrator will have your partner feeling sensations anywhere at anytime. I mean come on, it’s seriously the smallest portable sex toy that can fit in your pocket or purse. It’ll hit the most sensitive parts.

If you’re looking for some other ideas, Prezzy Box is a great place to look online for kinky gift ideas. If you’re thinking of adding on to a present, or wanting to add some spice to your sex life, consider purchasing some of these kinky gifts. It will make you wish the Holidays would come faster. No pun intended.

Rachel Reyes can be reached at opinioneditor@theorion or @rachhreyes on Twitter.