Frat house burns and parties rage Thursday night

Correction: The Orion originally stated that a party was being held at the Sigma Chi fraternity house when the building caught fire Friday morning. None of the building’s tenants were home at the time of the fire, according to Chico Fire Department.

One Comment

  1. “The burning frat house wasn’t the only party Thursday night.” What the hell is wrong with you people? That wasn’t someone’s home or possessions being incinerated or anything. As this article stated, no one was home. But please, let’s continue like this was the spark plug for the partying done in all of Chico the other night.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>