Man points machete in roommate’s faces

Blotter Graphic.jpg
    Illustration by Liz Coffee

Wednesday, 6:02 a.m.: Suspicious Subject on Normal Avenue. “Reporting party woke up and daughter’s ex-boyfriend is sleeping in her daughter’s bedroom. Daughter is not there and subject is not supposed to be there. Reporting party believes subject has been drinking and he is a violent drunk. Subject knows where Hide-a-Key is and that’s how he got in. Daughter and subject broke up last week.”

Wednesday, 9:37 a.m.: Suspicious vehicle on Diablo Avenue. “Van circling the neighborhood slowly. The van is very large with no side windows. There is a red, yellow and green bear sticker on the back window and a cage screen behind the driver’s seat.”

Wednesday, 11:49 a.m.: Sexual Assault on Main Street. “While reporting party was standing on the dance floor another male came up to the reporting party and rubbed his buttocks on the reporting party’s buttocks. The reporting party stepped away and glared at the male. The male backed away then a moment later did it again. The reporting party elbowed him then left the immediate area.”

Thursday, 12:58 p.m.: Disturbance on Main Street. “Transient male said he could ‘spare her life’ if she gave him a cigarette. Reporting party walked away but the male was still yelling. Reporting party is enroute to work and is afraid the male will see where she works.”

Thursday, 10:00 p.m.: Suspicious circumstance on 5th Street. “Reporting party called 911 and said ‘This kid just knocked himself out at Reilly’s bar,’ then said ‘Nevermind, he’s up,’ and hung up.”

Friday, 4:05 p.m.: Person with a knife on Pomona Avenue. “Occurred this morning during roommate dispute. Roommate had a machete and was pointing it at the other roommate’s faces. Dispute was started over the lack of an air conditioning. Reporting party s forwarding information to management to start the eviction process.”