Police Blotter

<strong>Thursday, Nov. 22</strong>

2:23 p.m. suspicious subjects reported in the 200 block of Upper Park Road. “Citizen reported to Station Five that they just saw two males with rifles and scopes head up toward the cross and observatory area, on foot.”

6:52 p.m. Fireworks reported in the 800 block of Pomona Avenue. “Approximately 20 juveniles lighting firecrackers and yelling and rowdy. Reporting party believes they are doing this due to someone being in their parking space.”

<strong>Friday, Nov. 23</strong>

9:38 a.m. Subject causing loud noise, using offensive words in public reported in the 100 block of Panama Avenue. “Subject is yelling and beating on something. Terrible odor coming from the residence and windows are broken out.”

10:20 a.m. Subject causing loud noise, using offensive words in public reported in the 600 block of West Sixth Avenue. “Reporting party reporting subject is trying to vandalize her car and is threatening her. They put a brick on her car and are yelling at the reporting party and spitting on her car. This is over the reporting party calling for a noise complaint last night.”

2:45 p.m. Info to citizen reported in the 1500 block of Nord Avenue. “Son has a trailer parked on the street and the manager is threatening to tow it. She would like to know what she can do about it.”

4:28 p.m. Domestic dispute reported but no location given. “Female caller advising she is in a disturbance. In a verbal with a male, both are yelling. Male was heard saying, ‘You just bought the farm,’ and call disconnected. Came in on a non-emergency line, and the female did not have a chance to give location.”

4:46 p.m. Hit and run reported in the 200 block of Panama Avenue. “Occurred last night, heard by reporting party, however, no one seen. Damage to passenger side, door damaged and scraped all the way down.”

5:04 p.m. Felony hit and run reported in the 1100 block of West Second Street. “Three injuries. The passengers still in the suspect vehicle. They told the fire department they picked him up and let him drive. They do not know him.”

5:35 p.m. Residential burglary reported in the 1600 block of Salem Street. “Unknown suspect entered garage and stole tools. Unknown entry was made but combo lock is gone. Reporting party inside the house for contact.”

10:15 p.m. Hit and run no injury reported in the 300 block of Rio Lindo Avenue. “Just hit two cars. Vehicle left on Rio Lindo toward Mangrove.”

11:46 p.m. Throwing objects reported in the 1000 block of West Sacramento Avenue. “Three males in older Buick threw a pipe at reporting party’s vehicle, breaking the back window. Pipe still inside reporting party’s vehicle.”

<strong>Saturday, Nov. 24</strong>

2:27 a.m. Firearm in public reported in the 300 block of Hazel Street. “Suspect asked for a cigarette. Reporting party told him no and subject pulled out a silver semi-automatic. Did not point it at reporting party but reporting party felt threatened. Suspect put gun in front waistband.”

11 a.m. Domestic dispute reported in the 500 block of West Fifth Street. “Downstairs neighbor reporting verbal exchange between upstairs neighbors. Glass was heard breaking.”

1:23 p.m. Residential burglary reported in University Court. “Was gone over Thanksgiving. Just returned home to find door unlocked, all the lights on and noticed two CD players, CDs and jewelry taken.”

2:27 p.m. Residential burglary reported in the 300 block of Rio Lindo Avenue. “Just noticed screen off of window and window open at apartment complex across from his.”