Police Blotter

Kelly Reed

Friday1:54 a.m. Disturbance reported on the 900 block of East Avenue. “Subject in parking lot keeps approaching customers and asking where to get heroin.”

5:07 p.m. Suspicious vehicle reported on the 1000 block of East 10th Street. “Truck parked across the street from listed address for the past 45 minutes occupied by a male and female. Reporting party believes they may be having sexual relations and is concerned because she has juveniles that were playing outside.”

11:35 p.m. Disturbance reported on the 600 block of Chestnut Street. “Subjects having a party in the complex and breaking furniture. It’s unknown where the furniture they are breaking came from.”

Saturday

12:23 a.m. Disturbance reported on the 300 block of Hickory Street. “Large group of subjects who do not live here are congregated in the lot. They are drinking alcohol and throwing their trash all over.”

12:36 a.m. Fight reported on the 700 block of West Seventh Street. “Reporting party sees a subject hitting another subject with a fence post. Reporting party saw something silver, mentioned a stabbing but has no clue if there was a knife. Reporting party advising that no medics are needed. And the victim ran off, but there is still a fight.”

1:53 a.m. Transient problem reported on the 300 block of Main Street. “Subject is loitering in front of the door, has already urinated in front of the business. Subject is also mouthing off to passers-by.”

2:25 a.m. Throwing objects reported on the 400 block of Normal Avenue. “Subjects are throwing oranges at the back of the building. Subjects should be north of the building ? reporting party is concerned the windows might break.”

2:09 p.m. Disturbance reported on the 100 block of Broadway Street. “Five to six subjects on the corner being very verbal to passers-by and appear to have been drinking. In the past, they have poured alcohol into other containers to conceal it.”

6:46 p.m. Vandalism reported on the 100 block of West Fifth Street. “Subject has knocked over a telephone pole and is kicking it. Reporting party believes they are rap artists because they are rapping. Three subjects there are starting to fight. They knocked over a newspaper stand.”

8:48 p.m. Indecent exposure at Children’s Park. “Male and female in the middle of the field having sexual relations. Subjects counseled and moved along.”

Sunday

1:29 a.m. Refusing to leave reported on the 2500 block of the Esplanade. “A subject in the parking lot is refusing to leave and is throwing water balloons at the business.”