‘Klan’ of four males urinate on vehicle

David Mcvicker

police-blotter31.jpg

Illustration by Liz Coffee

Chico Police Department

Wednesday, 3:30 p.m.: Weapon in public on Broadway Street. “Man walking around with a ‘cutlass’ – some type of sword swinging it around and yelling ‘DIE.’ Reporting party walked into Colliers to get away from suspect.”

Wednesday, 9:08 p.m.: Disturbance on Plaza Way. “Female whom is subletting a room from reporting party, has been drinking and is bringing over male subjects who have been ‘tweaking.’ Reporting party states that it is in her contract that she can’t have men over. Reporting party has been drinking himself and keeps changing his story. Reporting party states her and a female friend are in the kitchen and he is locked in the bathroom. States female has been harassing him about lawsuits.”

Wednesday, 9:17 p.m.: Verbal disturbance on Nord Avenue. “Subject is yelling people. Challenging people ‘to come at him.’ Reporting party lives in the apartment complex and is afraid of the subject.”

Thursday, 12:38 a.m.: Disturbance on West Third Avenue. “Subject showed up on reporting party’s door in some kind of distress. Says she escaped from the asian mafia. She got on the phone with catalyst – she did not like what they told her so she hung up on them. She is currently in reporting party’s house. She was not carrying anything. Female is very paranoid and did not want to be seen by anyone.

Thursday, 4:09 a.m.: Suspicious circumstance on Buttonwillow Lane. “Someone knocking at reporting party’s door. He asked who it was and a male voice said ‘it might be God.’ Reporting party can see a male subject with long hair in front of his door. His door is locked. Reporting party is home alone.”

Thursday, 5:44 p.m.: Assault and battery on a peace officer on Main Street. “Transient male is inside the store causing a disturbance, yelling, banging on counters and scaring customers. Subject is being arrested for assault on a peace officer.”

Thursday, 6:39 p.m.: Disturbance on Fourth Avenue. “Neighbor is an alcoholic. Currently on his balcony yelling, possibly praying and his extremely drunk.”

Friday, 8:52 a.m.: Civil dispute on Godman Avenue. “Reporting party loaned her vehicle to a friend to go to the grocery store and her friend never returned.”

Friday, 10:36 p.m.: Disturbance on Broadway Street. “Male subject causing a disturbance at business. Threatening to urinate on the business. Subject is currently hitting his head on the wall. No medical attention needed at this time. Magic card game going on and subject won’t leave.”

Saturday, 2:36 a.m.: Disturbance on West Sacramento Avenue. “‘Klan’ of four males causing a ruckus and urinating on the reporting party’s car. Subjects are throwing items. All fat people now walking toward the backside of the Subway and they were disrespectful to the females in the area.”