The truth behind women’s power shower

tjmug.jpg

The female ejaculation — some consider it a myth. Others see it as their very own Moby Dick, hunting for that elusive creature from the deep, but never capturing it.

Well, I can tell you that it is real. No, I’m not a woman, but my wife is. She is able to squirt at least once a month when we are both enjoying each other sexually.

The first time that it happened was really exciting.

My wife, Maria, started to go into full-body convulsions and then her body clenched up really tight, releasing a good amount of this clear liquid. It made me even hotter seeing her do this. I’ve heard about it before but never experienced it until then.

After the first time, we talked about what had happened, and more importantly, why it happened. At first Maria was embarrassed and thought that I was grossed out because it looked like she had wet the bed in the middle of sex. I told her that it was another hot moment in our sexual adventures, and that it would be great if she did it more often because it was exciting to see her get off like that.

We figured out that for her to be able to come to that satisfying moment, my penis had to hit the right spot on the inside of her vagina. We figured this out by practicing and reading articles about the subject. It’s close to the walls down in the back, and when the tip hits it just right, she squirts.

People might think that when a woman squirts, urine is flowing from the bladder because the muscles are relaxed. This is not the case. It is called the Skene’s gland and when it is stimulated, it will release a large amount of liquid. Roughly 1/3 of women are able to have this experience, but this is an estimate based from different studies ranging in results from 6 percent to 60 percent.

Some women might be embarrassed, like Maria was at first, because they have little knowledge about the subject. It is completely natural and if women are able to squirt, they should not be shy about it, but embrace it as their own money shot.

TJ Carter can be reached at [email protected] or @tjdreadhead on Twitter.