Police Blotter — Nov. 14 – 17

University Police

Thursday, 8:22 a.m.: Indecent exposure outside of Shasta Hall. “White female adult in leopard ski pants, 40 years old, possibly urinating in bushes behind Shasta Hall.”

Monday, 2:05 p.m.: Animal walked into clinic at Student Health Center. “Occurred in Stadium Lot. Report taken. Further investigation.”

Thursday, 8:29 a.m.: Suspicious subject in Student Health Center. “Woman downstairs in lab displaying bizarre behavior, pulling her own hair out. Not violent with nurses who are still talking with her. Black female adult wearing a black wig. Not current student. Subject got on bus and left the area.”

Sunday, 11:45 p.m.: Suspicious sub subject at track stadium. “White male adult. 6 feet tall. Black trench coat. No shirt. Subjected approached reporting party’s vehicle and just stared at them for a while then walked off.”

Sunday, 11:40 a.m.: Biohazard by Meriam Library ramp. “Vomit on black bench on south side of the library.”

Sunday, 4:51 p.m.: Recycling issue at University Village Building 9. “White male adult with large water bottle and newspaper in hand.  Dressed in all black. Long black curly hair. Subject has mental health issues.”

Saturday, 10:48 p.m.: Miscellaneous alcohol violation at Sutter Hall, fourth floor women’s restroom. “Subject passed out on toilet. Subject is a snorer. Medical en route.”

Chico Police

Saturday, 11:19 a.m: Fight on the 400 block of Humboldt Avenue. “On Humboldt between Olive and Orient streets. Group of transients are attacking the reporting party’s husband now. All is occurring across the creek. Reporting party hysterical and cannot answer the questions. Reporting party’s husband is walking back to reporting party now. Transients are still there. Husband had gone to ask the transients to clear the camp out.”

Saturday, 11:30 a.m.: Disturbance at Caper Acres children’s park. “Reporting party reporting a magic group from a church is inside Caper Acres harassing others about joining their church. They were putting on a magic show then started in on joining their church. States it is a group of five subjects approximately 30-40 years old. One is in an Oregon Ducks jersey and top hat, two with fanny packs full of balloons, making animals. This church group has been advised against this already.”

Sunday, 3:28 p.m.: Assault and battery on the 600 block of West Ninth Street. “Teeth knocked out. Unknown where the suspect went. Suspect known to victim. Victim is going to try to get last name and call back. Drunk victim was given statement form to fill out. Teeth were not knocked out, one was chipped.”

Sunday, 12:09 a.m.: Large party on the 700 block of Hickory Street. “Large and loud light show. Party clearing out. Reporting party calling back and says that people are now kicking in the fence boards across the street.”

Sunday, 10:39 p.m.: Disturbance at the Burger King on the 1100 block of West Second Street. “Female in the lobby in a robe and pink nighty ordered a medium fry then starts laughing for no reason and pointing. Female has been there for an hour and a half. Female not wanting any assistance and leaving northbound on Nord Avenue on foot.”

Monday, 12:13 a.m.: Fight on the 1100 block of West Sacramento Avenue. “Four black male adults are trying to start a fight with one white male. Subjects walking away from the Chevron. Reporting party overheard male subject say ‘we should just pop this guy’ and that he has been in jail and that he has 30 rounds. One of the subjects took off his shirt and left his bike in the Safeway parking lot.”

– compiled by Nicholas Carr and Mozes Zarate