Narcotics violation in children’s park

Blotter Image.jpg
    Feb. 22

Chico Police:

11:48 a.m.: Domestic Dispute on W 5th St. “Boyfriend just broke down door and is thrashing apartment and breaking things. Reporting party said the male was physical with her and she is not hurt but he is still trying to touch her. Struggle heard. Subject going out the front door. Male roommate also with reporting party bow. Subject got into white truck with camper shell. Unknown direction but reporting party thinks he headed home to Creekside Manor at 11th/Ivy. No weapons, no kids. Officer on the west side. Male subject lives in apartment. Officer to victim, unwilling to press charges for malicious mischief. Requests subject be counseled only. Units in service. Victim requesting no further action, refusing to complete a form for malicious mischief. Roommate calling back, subject has returned and is physical with victim again, no weapons seen. Suspect possibly getting ready to leave house. Female hit male in the face because he was trying to take her property. Fled on foot onto Hickory St. Male on foot down 7th or Pomona St. Female again refusing to press charges. No one in the apartment is willing to sign forms for charges. Caller from neighboring apartment advising male suspect is back, standing on the patio, stating he will not leave because his vehicle is not here. Believes suspect climbed up onto the patio, insistent to talk to female in apartment. Not wearing a shirt, did not appear to still be bleeding.”

6:20 p.m.: Sexual fondle/battery reported on W 6th St. “Reporting party thinks his roommate may have very recently been raped, unknown where though. Other roommate just walked in the door with the female, female did not have a shirt on (just bra) and is crying hysterically. The only thing she said is that someone touched her inappropriately. Officer and reporting party with subject to 7th/Ivy area for search. Occurred on W 6th St east of the tracks, next to Sorenson’s. Occurred approximately 5:45 p.m. Notified units to be on the lookout. If subject matching description is contacted, file with picture is requested.”

11:22 p.m.: Party complaint on Ash St. “Need units for crowd control for multiple disturbances in the street. Large crowd walking down 5th St chanting. Subject arrested for lewd conduct. Party next door is spilling into reporting party’s parking lot and subjects are sitting on cars that belong to reporting party and her neighbors. Last time they did this reporting party had dents on her car afterward. No answer for who is responsible, clearing out the party. Fight out front.”

University Police:

3:25 p.m.: Traffic hazard situation at Sutter Hall. “In basement of Sutter, the fire pump room. Doors warm, heavy with steam. 150 degrees, smells like something is burning. Pump room has large conduit steel pipes that control the fire system. Chico Fire Department to Sutter Hall, raised Siskiyou/Holt barrier arms. Chico Fire is on scene, checking the interior. Negative fire, same issue as over the summer. Possible that a valve did not engage causing build up in the pipe. Chico Fire shut off equipment, Chico Fire advised no further assistance for now, units standing by for housing maintenance to advise what Chico Fire discovered. Fire alarm triggered due to water flow monitor. Sutter Dining faculty/Sutter maintenance is working on the system. Alarm from Sutter front desk, in towers also. Contacted on duty resident advisor who is en route to reset alarm at Sutter Hall dining towers. Housing reset the alarm, will be back to basement for progress on pump.”

5:17p.m.:
    Narcotics violation in the Children’s Park auditorium. “Citizen contacted university to advise there is a syringe lying out in the open near the creek at the Children’s Park auditorium. Checking the creek area. Searched the creek from bridge next to Bidwell to the greenhouse, amphitheater, playground, unable to locate item.”