Monogamy for life

tjmug.jpg
TJ Carter Photo credit: Annie Paige

I have only been with one women my entire sexual career, and I love it.

My wife and I got together when I was 17 years old and we have been together for over 13 years. Up until that, I was a virgin, but I figured I had plenty of practice with old handy and wanted to try the real thing for once.

We met while working at my first job, McDonald’s. As soon as I saw her — a cute little girl in dickey’s and a white tank top — I knew that she was going to be mine forever.

She had a boyfriend, but I told her to dump that loser and then go out with a real man like me. I guess it worked.

Being with only one partner makes sex easier. You never have to worry about getting crabby little bastards on your balls, or waking up with herpes on your face.

I don’t know one man that loves to use a condom during sex. I find they give that wonderful feeling of a rubber snake swallowing my penis. And some women may have trouble taking certain types of birth control. These two methods for safer sex are mainly used to prevent a sexually transmitted disease or an unwanted pregnancy.

But this is all fixed when a couple sticks together. STD’s are harder to come by and a pregnancy can permanently be prevented with a vasectomy for the male. That method worked for us, so now I shoot blanks and the sex is even better.

The best thing is that I don’t have to go looking for a quick fix at the local bars whenever I get that special feeling. Having sex around five times a week, sometimes in one night, makes up for trying to be the top dog and getting the most numbers of women.

TJ Carter can be reached at [email protected] or @tjdreadhead on Twitter.