Pros and cons of swallowing and spitting

tjmug21.jpg
TJ Carter Photo credit: Annie Paige

I love getting a good blow job. They work wonders on stress. But the biggest question that come up with a BJ is the choice to spit or swallow?

There are strange stories of people swallowing so much sperm that they have to have their stomachs pumped. The cheerleader that blows the basketball team, or the chick that works the glory hole at parties.

Swallowing sperm cannot make a person sick like most people may think. Yes, sexually transmitted diseases is an issue with oral sex, but swallowing will not cause a person to vomit. Vomiting usually happens because a person cannot handle the smell or taste.

A guy can make his sperm taste a little better by eating pineapple or strawberries. The reason his sperm may have a strong smell is because of his pH balance. Drinking lots of water can help this problem.

Some people may find the taste of sperm gross and will not swallow after the work is done. The best course of action would be to just spit it out or have your partner shoot somewhere else other than the mouth.

My wife gives a great BJ, and to finish the experience, she will usually swallow. She mostly enjoys the experience but when she is not up to it, she will spit it into the sink or a tee shirt. We usually save blowjobs for when she is on her period.

It really doesn’t make a difference if a person spits or swallows. Even though swallowing can make things a lot easier during cleanup, just make sure not to swallow too much or you may have to skip dinner.

TJ Carter can be reached at [email protected] or @tjdreadhead on Twitter.