Hiring fair held on campus for future teachers

The Bell Memorial Union, where the hiring fair will be located. Photo Credits csuchico.edu
The Bell Memorial Union, where the hiring fair will be located. Photo credit Chico State

The Chico State Career Center is hosting a teacher hiring fair for students aspiring to teach K-12 education after college.

The fair is an opportunity for students to talk with hiring officials, learn more about a pursuing a career in teaching and start networking early.

The hiring fair will be located in the Bell Memorial Union auditorium on Saturday, April 18th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

There are over 100 school districts from California and Nevada looking to meet and hire future teachers and educational leaders. Interviewing and even possible job offers will be taking place as well.

The fair will attract hundreds of qualified credential candidates and alumni. Current students and alumni are not required to register ahead of time if they will be attending the hiring fair. There will also be an opportunity to participate in gift basket drawings and win prizes.

More information can be found by visiting the Career Center or going to the Chico State website under Career Center or Student Announcements.

Hannah Suzuki can be reached at [email protected] or @hannahsuzuki22 on Twitter.