• The student health center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, and is closed for an hour each day from noon to 1 p.m. Courtesy: WellCat Health Center, taken by Jason Halley/University Photographer

Healthcare for students anytime, anywhere: all the WellCat has to offer

• Second Street from the B Line bus station. Taken by Maki Chapman on Feb. 28.

Backsliding on alcohol rules, or maybe moving forward

• Staff Members of the Black Youth Leadership Project 
Left-Right: Pamela Irby, Laniea LaGarde, Quinessa Stibbins, Laila Anderson, Candy Jackson, Keila Lee, Brandon Trowel

Community leadership project aims to uplift Black youth 

• Jason Rabinowitz, secretary-treasurer of Local 2010, addresses Unit 6 workers ahead of the ratification vote. Photo taken from Teamsters 2010 Flickr account.

Teamsters Local 2010 tentative agreement to be voted on by CSU Board of Trustees

• Multiple cars populate the campus lot where a vehicle was burglarized Wednesday morning. Taken by Ariana Powell on Feb. 28.

UPD arrest 2 vehicle burglary suspects; stolen property recovered

Men’s golf leads Wildcat Classic

unknown
A Chico State golfer examines the green before taking a putt. Photo credit: John Domogma

The Chico State men’s golf team is enjoying their home field advantage in the InterWest Wildcat Insurance Classic, as they move into the final day of the tournament with a three-stroke lead.

Senior Cole Chavez led the ‘Cats effort in the tournament by tying for third and shooting 143 in the first two rounds of the tournament. Chavez is one stroke behind the leader of the tournament and had a 70 stroke second round.

Sophomore Jordan Oliver was the only other Wildcat to place in the top five along with Chavez, by shooting a pair of 72s and tying for fifth.

Sophomore Kelley Sullivan and junior Colby Dean tied for 23rd after shooting a two-round total of 148. Sullivan had trouble in the first round by carding a 76 but recovered in the second round with a 72.

Sophomore Serge Kiriluk came in last for the ‘Cats, and shot seven strokes behind Chavez and finished with a stroke total of 150 to tie for 35th.

Chico State continues the InterWest Wildcat Insurance Classic on Oct. 4.

Gabriel Moreno can be reached at [email protected] or @GabeSports3 on Twitter.