Getting it on, on campus

A nice massage goes a long way. Photo credit: Bobbie Rae Jones

Kendall George

Sex on campus. If you put your mind to it, anything is possible. Always be safe and always consent, of course. With all that said, if you don’t get caught, we won’t tell.

We’re not saying that going out and doing your thing on campus is the best way to spend your free time. If you get caught, there’s a fine, potentially risking up to 6 months in jail, and registering as a sex offender. So, if you chose to do so, just be extra careful.

Have you ever been behind the Physical Science building? There’s some trees, a walkway to the park, and more trees. Completely unrelated to this topic, but it’s pretty beautiful at night, enough said.

Speaking of beauty, the rose garden is probably the most romantic place on campus. Perhaps taking your honey here would be a great way to show them just how much you love them.

Internships can be stressful, but if you have a key, why not go in after hours and show your girlfriend all the ins and outs of your job? Do some paper work, answer some emails.

If you’re a hippy and it’s hot outside, the creek is a great place to relax and become one with nature. It should be easy to find a spot to share a special moment with your special someone.

The library closes late at night, and it’s usually a really quiet place after classes end. Taking your girlfriend here is a great way to make sure no one distracts you when you’re prepping for a chemistry final.

Die-hard Chico State fans, alumnus trying to relive the glory days, and those of us looking for a romantic night under the stars, listen up. Why not set up a picnic for your anniversary under the Chico State sign?

There are so many parking lots on this campus, and taking a nap in your car ensures complete privacy from school-related stress. Invite your boyfriend to take a quick cat-nap with you, so you don’t get lonely.

Elevators, elevators. That’s all we have to say about that.

Have you ever been in the BMU auditorium? It’s very open and empty. It’s recommended not to explore during a job fair, but you do you.

Last but not least, we just have one question: why in the world would you go to the bathrooms if you don’t have to pee?

Again, you should be studying, and anything saved for a home can definitely wait until you get home.

Kendall George can be reached at [email protected] or @kendallmgeorge on twitter

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Getting it on, on campus”

1. Bobby Joe on September 8th, 2017 1:15 pm

Just because Buzfeed is popular doesn’t mean we should strive to mimic it, people.

2. Chase Beauregard on September 10th, 2017 10:26 am

At its worst, it’s encouraging people to do things that could lead to being fined, required to register as a sex offender (and in the case of having sex in your place of work, ruining all career prospects you once had). And come on, no one likes to see PDA. At its best, it’s a juvenile attempt at humor that is just DUDE PUBLIC SEX LMAO repeated over and over. Basically, the garbage I have come to expect from this publication.

3. Criminal Conspiracy on September 12th, 2017 8:44 am

Wow, again encouraging students to commit criminal acts on campus? Teaching students how to hide drugs in the dorms wasn’t enough?

Way to be a responsible part of the community, Orion. Why don’t you post some date rape tips next? Or something more pragmatic, like effective ways to cheat on tests?

• Getting it on, on campus

Gender reveals: harmful or celebratory?

• Getting it on, on campus

Keep Chico state a ‘dry’ campus

• Getting it on, on campus

Catcalling: it’s inexcusable

• Getting it on, on campus

Sushi burritos: Delicious or disgusting?

• Getting it on, on campus

The Democratic Party has not helped black people

• Getting it on, on campus

Editorials

Ethnic backgrounds are not a joke

• Getting it on, on campus

• Getting it on, on campus

Condoms: the ins and outs

• Getting it on, on campus

Voting is crucial for this upcoming election

• Getting it on, on campus

The ‘pink tax’ is making me pink in the face

Getting it on, on campus