Finding Deals Is Even Easier With Instant Digital Coupons

online_features/money_and_finance

[email protected] (NewsUSA)

(<a href=”http://www.newsusa.com”>NewsUSA</a>) – Imagine checking your Facebook News Feed while you’re in line with friends at your favorite retailer. After checking your updates, you scroll over to the retailer’s Facebook page and find their current deals and discounts. By the time you get to the cashier, you discover that the sweater you’re holding is “buy two — get one free.” The person next to you is a business owner, who just created a digital coupon specifically for you.

This might not always be the scenario, but businesses of all types and sizes now have the opportunity to reach their customers in a more effective and cost-efficient digital way. CashOff.com is a new company that makes it easy for companies to “Do It Yourself” and <a href=”http://cashoff.com/create-coupons/”>create coupons</a> within minutes. Instantly, companies can edit coupons and have them available for customers through multiple media platforms. CashOff.com brings that digital power to companies — big or small.

With Groupon and other large coupon companies, they often take up to 50 percent of the revenue of each deal offered. That’s why smaller companies often cannot afford to work with larger coupon companies and end up losing their customers to bigger businesses. With CashOff.com, it costs as little as $10 a month, and they take zero percent of the revenue. Now, the playing field has been leveled, and all companies

— big or small — can take advantage of CashOff.

As our world is going paperless, we’re still looking for a great deal. People everywhere are now able to access their coupons while they are at the store or in a restaurant. To keep up with this ever-growing media world, digital coupons must be accessible to the public through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. CashOff.com allows coupons to be at customers’ fingertips instantly through CashOff’s multiple media platforms.

As businesses change, deals and giveaways will change as well. With CashOff.com’s web-based coupon system, merchants can continuously update their coupons to match customers expectations at any specific time or place.

CashOff.com allows businesses to remove the “middle man” and create coupons by themselves — instantly. “Time is money,” and this simple coupon system can save time and build revenue. Company discounts, coupons and sales will be at digital finger tips through multiple social media sites reaching millions of potential customers.

CashOff.com is currently offering a Free 12-Month Trial to its first 1,000 users at http://cashoff.com.

1. Finding Deals Is Even Easier With Instant Digital Coupons