• Photo of the Notice of Investigative Outcome letters issued to Delta Chi and Lambda Sigma Gamma taken by Molly Myers, Feb. 24, 2024.

Hazing documents revealed: Chico State warns against unrecognized Greek organizations

• Collage of restaurants in downtown Chico. Created by Jessica Miller, Feb. 24.

OK, where can we eat in 30 minutes?

• A group of raised hands against a blue background. Created by Ariana Powell on Feb. 23.

CSUEU, non-academic student assistants to unionize

• A person ducks under the fallen tree on the Warner Street pedestrian bridge. Taken by Molly Myers Feb. 21

Pedestrian bridge closed due to fallen tree

• An unlabeled food truck sits awaiting customers. Image by Andreas Volz from Pixabay.

On-campus food trucks have revolutionized Wildcat eating

The Milk Carton Kids coming to Chico

tumblr_mg9k71JARG1r7cdfqo1_1280.jpg
The Milk Carton Kids will be coming to Laxson Auditorium Sunday, Oct. 4 at 7:30 p.m. Image credit: Brendan Pattengale from the official site. Photo courtesy of Brendan Pattengale.

Yes, the folk duo with the cool-sounding name is coming to Laxson Auditorium and this writer couldn’t be more happy.

The last time The Milk Carton Kids played at Laxson was back in 2012 when they opened for The Avett Brothers, and now they are back and performing as the guest of honor.

The Milk Carton Kids is breaking ground as the Simon & Garfunkel of today’s folk music. The duo consists of Kenneth Pattengale and Joey Ryan from Eagle Rock, and are known for their combined harmony and honest songwriting skills.

Their North American tour has taken the duo from small venues to concert halls and is showering fans with songs from their new album, “Monterey.”

“Monterey” is out in stores now and it surpasses anything The Milk Carton Kids has done before.

The Milk Carton Kids will perform tonight at 7:30 p.m. with Joe Pug as the opening act.

Tickets: $32 Premium | $26 Adult | $24 Senior | $16 Youth | $10 Student

Erin Vierra can be reached at [email protected] or @hippycinephile on Twitter.