Podcast: ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ continues to deliver in its 13th season

The cast of

The cast of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" returned with the first episode of the show's 13th season. Image courtesy of FX Network.

The Orion is finally making your dreams come true. For the first time (as far as I know) the Arts and Entertainment section is hosting a podcast. It’s only fitting that such a momentous occasion is used to cover the 13th season premiere of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”

Grant Schmieding and I sat down to discuss the first episode, titled “The Gang Makes Paddy’s Great Again.” This is just the first of more podcasts to come where we will discuss movies, video games and anything else we deem worthy enough. Stay tuned and thanks for listening.

CORRECTION: Later in this podcast Grant Schmieding and I discuss the possibility of the character, Mac, coming out as gay. In reality, this has already happened in the previous season and we both missed it. Sorry for any confusion.

Ulises Duenas and Grant Schmieding can be reached at [email protected] or @OrionUlisesD on Twitter.