• Nate Farrington, new director of Adventure Outings, holding up some climbing rope that needs to be organized. Taken by Maki Chapman on February 8th, 2024

Nate Farrington takes the lead as Adventure Outings’ director

Study Break: Spider-Man 2 Movie Review

9352856315_c51cd27743_z.jpg
“The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” directed by Marc Webb and starring Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Dane Dehaan and Jamie Foxx, opened in theaters Friday.

The sequel to “The Amazing Spider-Man” series picks up where the last one left off as Peter Parker, played by Garfield, continues to balance his personal life with the responsibilities that he has as Spider-Man.

Parker’s friend Max Dillon, played by Foxx, falls victim to being bit by genetically modified electric eels that turn him into the comic book villain known as Electro.

The film is a great watch for comic book enthusiasts and is a well-done representation of Stan Lee’s work.

Viewers get the opportunity to receive insight of Peter Parker’s life and his continuous struggle to maintain his two different personas.

While “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” may seem a bit too lengthy at times, the movie has some great action scenes that are sure to entertain viewers, especially Spider-Man enthusiasts.

If you enjoy Spider-Man, comic books or action movies in general, “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ is worth a trip to the movie theater.

Michael Quiring can be reached at [email protected] or @theorion_news on Twitter.