• Tasha Alexander gardening. Photo Courtesy of Tasha Alexander.

Tasha Alexander: inspiring educator, alumna

• Pacientes y estudiantes pueden quedarse en la sala de espera antes de su cita. El laboratorio de Wellcat está dentro del centro de salud. El laboratorio realiza una variedad de pruebas incluyendo para ETS y otros problemas de salud.

Una nueva ETS está en el pueblo: ¿Que debería saber?

• Patients or students can stay in the waiting area before appointments. The Wellcats lab is located inside the heath center and performs a variety of tests including for STDs and other health issues. Taken by Milca Elvira Chacon.

New STI just dropped: What should I know?

Chico motorcyclist dies in suspected DUI crash

Photo credit: Sean Martens
Photo credit: Sean Martens

Oroville police reported that alcohol use may have caused the death of a Chico man in a motorcycle accident Sunday.

The accident occurred north of Oroville Sunday evening. According to Oroville CHP, two men were seen riding their motorcycles in the area at speeds up to 90 mph.

One of the motorcyclists, they said, was trying to pass a truck near a center divider, where he instead hit the divider and was thrown off his motorcycle.

The man was wearing a helmet but died immediately at the scene, according to police.

The man’s name has not been released yet. Although police stated that alcohol use by the cyclist is suspected, the crash and its cause are still under investigation.

Alejandra Fraga can be reached at [email protected] or @alifragster on Twitter.