Clear your schedule for this week’s events!

Happy Halloweek! Start your week with some spooky events or even a bike ride to One Mile Recreation Area! There is an event for everyone to check out
Created by Ariana Powell on Aug. 28.

Monday, Oct. 30

Tuesday, Oct. 31

Wednesday, Nov. 1

• Hop on Zoom from 1 to 2 p.m. for the Study Abroad and Exchange Info Session to get all your questions answered and learn about the programs
  • Reconnect and disconnect with Healing Vibrations, a 15-minute, mind-body meditation at The Well from 2:30 to 2:45 p.m. 
  • Register for Music Tutoring: One-on-one from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for music theory guidance at the HFA Success Studio
  • Come by the Meriam Library breezeway to meet the North State Student Ambassadors! Stop by to have some free pizza and learn more from 1 to 3 p.m.
  • Need to practice some German? Stop by Stammtisch or German conversation hour to play games, meet friends and practice your German at ARTS 227B from 4 to 5 p.m.
  • Join some critical thinkers at the Philosophy Tea hour from 4 to 5 p.m. Hot beverages and snacks will be provided at the second floor collaborative space in the Arts and Humanities building
  • Learn more about Dia de los Muertos during the celebration in the Bell Memorial Union from 4 to 8 p.m. and drop off a photo in remembrance of loved ones who have passed.
  • Grab your dancing boots and get ready to listen to country music with Line Dancing Night at the Farm Pavillion. Dancers of all experience are welcome from 7:30 to 9 p.m. come on down for some fun

Thursday, Nov. 2

Friday, Nov. 3

• Coffee lovers and grad students come join Grad Café at Selvester’s Cafe to brew ideas with fellow students from 8 to 9 a.m.
  • Come learn about the on-campus food pantry from 11 a.m. to noon on the first floor of the Meriam Library to learn more about what they have to offer 
  • Come volunteer with the Butte Environmental Council from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Alumni Glenn to help restore the creek and plant native plants during their Planting Day
  • Register for Music Tutoring: One-on-one from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for music theory guidance at the HFA Success Studio

Sunday, Nov. 5

• Come show your support for the Wildcats as Chico Men’s Club soccer hosts against San Jose State from 8 to 10 a.m. at the University Stadium

Natalia Cortez-Pagan can be reached at [email protected].