Fall into this week’s campus events

Take a break from the hustle during week 12 of the semester and check out what’s happening on campus!
Created by Ariana Powell on Aug. 28.

Monday, Nov. 6 

• Do you have a drive for sustainability? Learn what it takes to bring your green ideas to life at the Sustainability Fund Workshop from 1 to 1:45 p.m. in Bell Memorial Union 209

Tuesday, Nov. 7

• Want to manage your money better? Head to the Making Money Moves Workshop from 5 to 6 p.m. at Colusa 100 and learn how to avoid falling victim to scams, identity theft and other financial threats 
  • Voice your opinion of the food on campus at the Campus Dining Focus Group from 4 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. in The Hub
  • Interested in Grad School? Check out the Adelante Club’s Open Meeting in Student Services Center 150 from 5 to 6 p.m. and chat with current grad students, get support and resources and find out options that are right for you 

Wednesday, Nov. 8

Thursday, Nov. 9

Friday,  Nov. 10

• Curious about studying abroad? Check out the virtual Study Abroad & Away Info Session from 11 a.m. to noon to learn more about the locations you can venture to and the programs offered. 

Saturday, Nov. 11

Juliet Perry can be reached at [email protected].