Humans of Chico State: Semester goals

John Domogma

CalebMeyer

Caleb Meyer, senior liberal studies major with a mathematics concentration, aims to find that balance between a successful academic semester and a flourishing personal life. Photo credit: John Domogma

The Orion: What is your goal for this semester?

Caleb Meyer, senior liberal studies major: My goal for the semester is to do well academically while balancing goals I want to achieve in my personal life.

MichaelSmith

Michael Smith, first-year biochemistry major, aspires to try his hardest this semester and appreciate the outcomes. Photo credit: John Domogma

Michael Smith, first-year biochemistry major: It’s just to try the hardest I can and accept that I earn the grades I earn because I try the hardest I can. I am not going to worry about having to do perfect.

SannonDavidson

Shannon Davidson, senior finance major, wants to get good grades this semester but wants them to be a reflection of knowledge that she has acquired. Photo credit: John Domogma

Shannon Davidson, senior finance major: My main goal for the semester is to pass all of my classes like everyone else and to acquire more knowledge than last semester.

KellyVong

Kelly Vong, junior psychology major, wants to find her place in Chico this semester. Photo credit: John Domogma

Kelly Vong, junior psychology major: To try and fit into this town, make friends and get all A’s.

John Domogma can be reached at [email protected] or @Domogma1985 on Twitter.