Looking for love on Craigslist

CraigslistYou’re at a coffee shop, the gym, a bar or the grocery store and someone catches your eye. Maybe you talk to them, maybe you don’t. You go home and can’t stop thinking about them and think you missed your chance. Not anymore.

Missed Connections is a feature on Craigslist.com that allows people to essentially write an ad seeking out the possible lost loves they left behind.

Here’s a few of the posts from around Chico:

Wal-Mart –  You asked an employee for help finding something as he was taking me right next to where you were needing to go. We smiled. You are beautiful, tall and tan. Gorgeous smile by the way. I was going to chat with you, but as soon as we arrived at our destination, about 8 people appeared like a magic act was just performed. I do hope this letter finds you. I would love to chat with you. I know what you were looking for, so please put that in your response and I will be sure it’s you. Enjoy this wonderful day!

You go to the same gym I do in Chico, Sissy? – I forgot to mention in previous post I think your female friend called you Sissy during your workout. You’re beautiful and very sexy. White Nike hat, pink tank and super tight black shorts.

Naked Lounge 7:30  – You and your friend sat across from me and my friend around 7:30. You were sitting on the couch nearest the restroom. We shared a few glances. You seemed nice and judging by the few fragments of your conversation that I managed to overhear, we definitely have a few things in common. I hope to hear from you.

Banshee, painter girl – Can’t imagine this will work, but what the hell! You were at one end of the bar, me at the other, and you walked out so quickly I didn’t even have a chance to ask you out…… If you somehow get this, do tell! 🙂

Missed Connections can be found under the personals section of Craigslist. Check it out, you never know who could be looking for you.

Kayla Smith can be reached at [email protected] or @Kayla_Smith1013 on Twitter.