Horoscope for Dec. 6-13

Illustration by Miles Huffman Photo credit: Miles Huffman
horoscope(1).jpg

Aries- Much is in store for you this week, so be ready. Fun and exciting additions will come into your life so welcome them with open arms. Be ready to say goodbye to anything holding you back, as this week will have you feeling like a new person.

Taurus- With the holidays in full swing you will start to feel all that home cooking taking a toll on your body. Don’t forget to go to the gym or be active during the day. It may be tempting to sit around and relax, but it will turn into a habit.

Gemini- This week will have you feeling courageous. Outside factors will be pushing you past your comfort zone. Go for it— only good things will come of it. Surround yourself with positive encouragement and enjoy the new things you’ll be doing.

Cancer- Chores will not be your friend this week. You’ll find doing laundry and washing dishes will seem harder than usual. Even things like homework will feel like a challenge. Try adding a fun twist on things to make the task more desirable. Reward yourself each time you finish something.

Leo- This week you’ll be ballin’ on a budget. Whether Black Friday got the better of you or you’re just like every other college student, you don’t have a lot in the bank. And that’s OK. This week, avoid going places where you usually spend money and make food at home.

Virgo- This week, you’ll have a humorous outlook on life. Things unexpected may come your way, some good and some you won’t be ready for. Just take a deep breath and laugh it off. Having this positivity will be good for you and will attract others.

Libra- Something beyond your control may be holding you back from desired situations. This week, take a long look at the things that make you happy, and cut out anything that doesn’t. Avoid as many stresses this week as possible, and focus on yourself.

Scorpio- This week, keep your planner close to you. It’s a busy week and there’s a high chance of you missing a few important things. To avoid this, plan out your days and make sure to get important things out of the way early.

Sagittarius- Things are going great for you right now. Keep this positive energy up. Welcome new people into your life and get creative. People will start to notice the happiness radiating off you and will want to join in.

Capricorn- This week brings new and fun encounters with your love interest. It could be a simple hello or so much more. Put your best foot (and outfit) forward. This time could prove to be a huge milestone for your love life.

Aquarius- This cold weather will have you feeling sluggish. You’ll be drawn to more low-key activities and relaxed situations. Plan a movie night for yourself and stock up on hot chocolate.

Pisces- This week is all about school. All the homework you’ve pushed aside has piled up and more is bound to come. Take this time to become familiar with the library, and to avoid stress, start studying now for finals.

Megan Moran can be reached at [email protected] or @_babymegs on Twitter.