Orionscopes

Photo credit: Briana Mcdaniel

Leo– You started this semester strong but don’t get too comfortable in your red Cadillac convertible just yet. The sun moving into Capricorn is going to bring you a whirlwind of emotion concerning school and work. Don’t worry, it’s nothing that a sweet little power hour won’t fix. Just don’t go to your 8 a.m. smelling like gin and tonics like last time.

Virgo– The semester came at you quick after a summer of sleeping off hangovers and binge watching Rick and Morty. Mercury moving out of retrograde will be sure to help you get back on your feet.

Scorpio– Jupiter moving into Virgo has made your first week of the semester particularly stressful. Your creative writing teacher expects you to write a poem about an unforgettable experience and you can’t think of anything even remotely appropriate. On top of that, your statistic workbook just cost you your whole paycheck. Rest assured, mercury leaving retrograde will help you get organized just in time for fall.

Aries – Venus ignites your lit-from-within glow. The planet of beauty and love heads into September, sounding the call for unapologetic health care. Schedule the massages, spa pedicures and meetings with a nutritionist. You are what you eat after all.

Taurus – Although you’re still feeling fairly hedonistic, who says those indulgences have to be self-destructive? Find the joy in self-care, the pleasure in moving your body. If you’re overdue for checkups, get those doctors’ appointments booked. Best to keep your body in balance so it runs like a well-oiled machine. Don’t forget preventative medicine. Schedule a massage and acupuncture.

Gemini – Let your passionate side out to play, Gemini. There’s nothing quite so intoxicating as a Gemini who is a-flush with excitement about an idea. Use your gift of gab to drum up enthusiasm for a cause or project that’s dear to your heart. You could be tapped for a leadership position, one that helps you make a bigger name for yourself.

Cancer – Put the chicken soup on the stove, Cancer, and get your shoulders ready for some leaning time. The tissue box may need a few refills too with all the moving exchanges coming your way. Tighten up the radius of your inner circle so you can focus on the crème de la crème instead of wasting time on random people.

Sagittarius – Your social side returns with a vengeance this week. Use September to really get to know people. Use this time to take out all of the fake people in your life. Make more friends in real time and offline.

Aquarius – Your bank account is looking awful. You gotta get some more hours in. You don’t have to spend so much time at the gym or drink so much on the weekends. Money triumphs over everything. Especially in college.

Libra – Organization. That is your goal this week. It’s time to launch a serious cleanup mission so you can stop wasting time looking for lost objects, become more productive and focus your talents on things that bring you joy. Start by ruthlessly clearing the clutter from your workspace. Next, look at your organization systems. Can you go paperless? How tidy are your digital filing systems?

Capricorn – Lighten the mood on Team Capricorn with an inspiring conversation about the future. Today it’s making a positive angle with the upbeat sun, so a few well-chosen words could snap everyone out of their collective funk.

Pisces – Celebration and unbridled self-expression. Go ahead: Shout your message from the rooftops, Tweet it to the world or shoot a video. Make a Youtube channel. There is nothing wrong with self-promotion. Be confident in who you are. Work towards your personal goals this month.

Roberto Fonseca can be reached at [email protected] or @rjfonseca13 on Twitter.