• Tommy, a 3 year old Golden Retriever, interacts with students at The Well. Taken by Toby Neal on Feb. 28.

Bell Memorial Union is going to the dogs

• Signs with checkmarks on them. Created by Steven Amador on Mar. 1

CSU Board of Trustees to vote on Academic Professionals of America tentative agreement

Clubtacular postponed again due to weather conditions

Clubtacular has been canceled for the second time on Wednesday
Students checking out clubs and organizations on campus. Photo by Jolie Asuncion on Aug. 24.

Due to unfavorable weather conditions, Chico State’s Student Life and Leadership Education has decided to cancel Clubtacular for the second time. 

The event was set to take place on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Trinity and Glenn lawns.

At this time it is unknown if the event will be rescheduled, the senior coordinator of SOLE, Kaylee D. McAllister-Knutson, said.

The event was originally set for Jan. 31, but was postponed to Wednesday due to weather conditions. Over 100 clubs were expected to be at Clubtacular.

Bundtlets from Nothing Bundt Cakes for the participants who planned to attend are available starting 10 a.m today at the front desk in Bell Memorial Union 220.

Fabian Marian can be reached at [email protected] & [email protected]