California Faculty Association wears red to symbolize potential strike

From left to right: CFA Field Representative Jason Conwell,  Professor Tim Sistrunk, and Counselor Mimi Bommersbach discuss the best way to hand out fliers to students.  About reaching out to students Sistrunk said,

From left to right: CFA Field Representative Jason Conwell, Professor Tim Sistrunk, and Counselor Mimi Bommersbach discuss the best way to hand out fliers to students. About reaching out to students Sistrunk said, "Specific student organizations are becoming active and trying to support their faculty, because they realize the connection between our faculty work life and students' education life."

All around campus professors and other faculty are wearing red and handing out fliers to show support for their peers and bring awareness to students. The California Faculty Association is seeking student support to help them get better wages before they are forced to go on strike.

Ryan Corrall can be reached at [email protected] or @CorrallRyan on Twitter.