Orionscopes

Orionscopes

Roberto Fonseca

Aries – Your life is full of distractions, but you need to focus. What to do? Monday’s quarter moon in Gemini helps you find a new answer to productivity: partnership. Make a list of all those outstanding tasks on your to-do list, the ones that keep you lying awake at night.

Taurus – Balance is key. At work, this quarter moon helps you make a more manageable schedule for yourself. You’ll burn out trying to be the office hero, so delegate promptly. On the other hand, you may be closing in on your limit with blowing off duties and procrastinating. Get back on your A-Game this week before your manager’s raised eyebrows turn into official warnings.

Gemini – To know you is to love you, Gemini. Well, on most days, at least. That’s the problem, maintaining a positive attitude every week is something you have to strive for.

Cancer – Give your life a de-cluttering early in the week. Tackle those junk drawers and your calendar alike. Hewing excess obligations from your schedule leaves more room to relax and enjoy the people who keep getting shoved to the back burner.

Sagittarius – How can your other half do a better job of supporting you or pulling their weight? Spell it out and make clear requests, and if neither one of you is interested in doing certain tasks, consider outsourcing. Paying for a bookkeeper or housekeeper would be money well spent if it kills the squabbling and bad vibes.

Aquarius – Maybe it’s time to host one of your legendary parties, or plan a weekend getaway to a lively metropolis where you can shop and museum-hop until dusk and dance until dawn. This could do wonders for your love life too, whether you’re planning an incredible play date with your boo or keeping your searchlight on for someone new.

Scorpio – Scorpio, if you’re too hard to read, people might just close the book and stop trying with you.To build trust, you have to take a risk, making yourself a bit more vulnerable in conversations. Test the waters with a couple new people this week. Ones who have shown promising signs of longevity and dependability.

Leo – Over the weekend, staying grounded will be your challenge. Your passionate nature will be in rare form, making you feel like anything and everything is possible. You’ll also feel a strong desire to achieve something that is totally yours, independent of anyone else.

Virgo – This weekend, expect to be pulled in a lot of different directions. Use this dreamy energy to soak up some cultural activities — or soak in the hot tub at a relaxing day spa.

Libra – If you’re not literally moving a mile a minute early this week, you’re probably gunning your engines impatiently. You’ve got places to go, people to see. Don’t waste any unnecessary time.

Capricorn – Have you allowed other people to take advantage of your generosity? For example, every time you try to help, they simply become more demanding and dependent. No more. This is the week to draw clear lines. No, you don’t want to leave loved ones in the lurch, so empower, don’t enable.

Pisces – Squeeze in those last drops of summer-ish weather with a bike ride or a photo walk along a scenic route. You’re boring right now. A home re-organization project could consume you too, but don’t bite off more than you can chew.

Roberto Fonseca can be reached at [email protected] or @rjfonseca13 on Twitter.