• Orange cones block the entrance to the Dutch Bros on Esplanade. Photo taken by Amy Blair on Feb. 28.

Dutch Bros on Esplanade temporarily closed

• The student health center is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, and is closed for an hour each day from noon to 1 p.m. Courtesy: WellCat Health Center, taken by Jason Halley/University Photographer

Healthcare for students anytime, anywhere: all the WellCat has to offer

• Second Street from the B Line bus station. Taken by Maki Chapman on Feb. 28.

Backsliding on alcohol rules, or maybe moving forward

• Staff Members of the Black Youth Leadership Project 
Left-Right: Pamela Irby, Laniea LaGarde, Quinessa Stibbins, Laila Anderson, Candy Jackson, Keila Lee, Brandon Trowel

Community leadership project aims to uplift Black youth 

• Jason Rabinowitz, secretary-treasurer of Local 2010, addresses Unit 6 workers ahead of the ratification vote. Photo taken from Teamsters 2010 Flickr account.

Teamsters Local 2010 tentative agreement to be voted on by CSU Board of Trustees

A.S. Forum: final thoughts before election

A.S candidates got the chance to speak about their campaign Tuesday night just hours away from polls opening.

Some of the major themes that were talked about during the forum included the importance of communication between the administration and student voices. Many of the candidates stressed they were in the race to amplify the voice of the students.

https://twitter.com/NRettinger19/status/1118362621319626752

Sustainability was a present issue that was spoken upon notably by current A.S. Vice President Jared Geiser. Geiser stressed how important it was for environmental education be implemented as it can affect future generations in the fight against climate change.

The forum concluded with an informal conversation with candidates about their different ideas and policies.

Attach38836_20190412_185124 (1).jpg
    Nate Rettinger can be reached at [email protected] or on Twitter @NRettinger19.