Man acting aggressively for free cab ride

ce52174f-0d9e-45d7-8395-0a5534779bfa.jpg

Feb. 15

Chico Police Department:

Saturday, 8:45 a.m.: Probation violation near the Bed Bath & Beyond the 2100 block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway. “Female is in front of the building and is smashing her face against the door causing a problem. She was inside a cart when the reporting party arrived for work. Reporting party would like her to leave.”

Saturday, 6:31 p.m.: Vandalism on the 2400 block of Notre Dame Boulevard. “Subject is attempting to break into bus at this location. Subject already broke a window. Unknown which window. Unknown if medics are needed. Driver and passengers are on the bus.”

Saturday, 7:01 p.m.: Disturbed subject on the 1400 block of Humboldt Road. “Threatening to kick the window. Says he wants a free cab ride and isn’t going to leave until he gets one.”

Saturday, 9:07 p.m.: Disturbed subject on the 900 block of West Fifth Street. “Reporting party is Greyhound bus driver. Male subject has been trying to get on the bus for the past week. He snuck on the bus and is refusing to get off. Subject has a ticket but is not fit for travel. He has soiled himself. Reporting party has told him that he cannot get on until he cleans himself up.”

University Police Department:

Saturday, 8:42 p.m.: Bike complaint on the corner of Second and Hazel streets. “Advising about 10 subjects on BMX bikes doing ‘tricks’ on campus. Advising they verbally were harassing him and cursed at him when they saw him.”

Saturday, 9:48 p.m.: Bike theft on the north side of the Meriam Library. “Reporting party reporting his bike was taken sometime last week. He believes he found it on Craigslist. Advising he has a receipt for proof of purchase with serial number.”

Sunday, 3:40 p.m.: Theft from the 700 block of West Fifth Street. “Greek letters stolen last night off the front of the house. (Between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.) Backwards ‘E’ symbol. ‘Sigma’ taken value $300.”