Horoscope for September 7-14

horoscope-1.jpg
Illustration by Madison Holmes Photo credit: Madison Holmes

Aries- This weekend has given you the confidence boost you needed. You’re the kid walking down the hall whose ego is probably a little too high, but that’s OK because you deserve it. No longer do you have to worry about being picked last for dodgeball, because your game on (and off) the court has gotten better.

Taurus- Your life has taken a chill pill and you’re OK with that. You’ve slowed down and started focusing on what really matters in life. Lately you’ve been drawn to small kickbacks instead of raging parties. Now is a great time in your life to pick up a hobby or join a club.

Gemini- Who cares if it’s the middle of the week? Go out and party. You are seven shots deep and you’re having the time of your life. Everyone around you seems to be sharing this party attitude as well. Go out and have fun, you’re only young once.

Cancer- We all know how fun it is being a broke college kid, but how much longer do you think you can live off $12? Now is a great time to go look for a job— your parents will thank you later. Make a list of things you are good at and go from there.

Leo- Three words that will help you this week: Redbull, Adderall, and planner. This is the week to get on top of your to-do list. Even though it’s tough to wake up at noon, go to class. You have no excuse and you won’t make an enemy out of your lab partner.

Virgo- If you’ve ever thought about starting your own club or small business, now is the time. Lately you’ve been overflowing with creative ideas, and people are listening to what you have to say. If things keep going your way, you might as well pull a Kanye West and run for president. Stay positive and don’t let rain clouds get in your way.

Libra- Now is a great time to step back and reflect on your life. You have goals and dreams but all the hustle and bustle around you is fogging your view. It’s OK to take a day to yourself. Go on a long hike, or if you’re like most people, stay in and watch Netflix. Use this time to learn about yourself and what you want.

Scorpio- It seems you and Leslie Knope have switched places. You are on top of your work and eager to start new projects. You are excelling at everything you do and people in your classes are coming to you for help. Continue radiating this positive energy, it is having a powerful impact on everyone.

Sagittarius- You’ve been contemplating throwing a party for a while but its never been the right time. Once Thirsty Thursday rolls around, put down the textbook and get the beer pong table because it’s go time. Whether it be a Welcome Week rager or a kickback with friends, having people over will be good for you.

Capricorn- Go to a study abroad meeting one time this week. You’ve heard stories about how amazing it is, so why not give it a try? Whether it be a summer, semester or a whole year, traveling the world will give you a great outlook on life. Expand your horizons and get out of your comfort zone. You’ll be glad you did.

Aquarius- Slow down with your spending, it’s gotten a little crazy. Before you go to the store, make a list of all the things you need and avoid buying on impulse. Try avoiding stores with flashy items because it could only go downhill from there. This week Amazon is your worst enemy.

Pisces- Think of a song that puts you in a great mood— that is what this week looks like for you. From friends to school, everything will be going your way. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself when it comes to school or work because things will work out for you. Lately you’ve been putting yourself down. This week, take a break and treat yourself.

Megan Moran can be reached at [email protected] or @_babymegs on Twitter.