The Dungeon drug bust

Owners car being towed. Photo credit: Lexi Hoedt

Lexi Hoedt

Things went up in smoke Tuesday afternoon when Dungeon Tobacco was raided by police at about 3 p.m. The suspects were allegedly selling butane honey oil, which contains THC, out of their store. One of their cars was seen being towed Wednesday morning around 11 a.m.

“We had some issues with the owners and parking. I would usually smell pot when I walked back to my car, but I never really thought anything of it until now,” said Samantha Schill, an employee at Denine’s Cupcakes, a neighboring business.

Schill also stated there were some parking issues with the owners of Dungeon. “They were always confrontational, I never had a good interaction with them.”

Chico Police named the suspects as Mahmoud Saeidah, 34, Nizar Saeidah, 43, and Ehad Saeidah, 21.

If you have any more information related to the raid, contact Chico Police at 530-895-4911.

Lexi Hoedt can be reached at [email protected] or @lexihoedt on Twitter.

10 Comments

10 Responses to “The Dungeon drug bust”

1. mahmoud saeidah on August 26th, 2016 6:50 am

hello i would just like to say that the raid was due to equipment we buy and sell from best value vacs a company here in the states the raid was never because of honey oil,??please have ur facts checked out ,you hurt alot more people when u say things that are not true and plus 0% of drugs were found only butane and equipment that we sell legally with reciepts to prove it,
    and as far as denins cupcakes we never had any issues.
    its messed up when ppl lie to make them selves look better than others.and it was my family towing the car home not the police..

2. Mark Stolzoff on November 5th, 2016 4:27 am

“Our photographer asked the man if he’d like to tell his side of the story…

“Would you like to say anything, no, **bleep** America bruh straight up, **bleep** America, **bleep** the police, **bleep** the judge, **bleep** the chief of police of Chico, I don’t give a bleep, I’m Palestinian. These people in America, they hurting my people back home. You’d better tell your damn boss he’d better not send anybody down here anymore i swear to god I’ll go over there and we’re going to fight, me and your boss, straight up. Just like I told you, I don’t give a **bleep** about the rules of America, **bleep** America.””

3. mahmoud saeidah on August 26th, 2016 8:17 am

and as far as us being good ppl it was us that found your stolen digital cameras 2 yrs ago and turned them in to the local csu police,,and we never had a bad interaction with denins cupcakes,something is wrong in her head,and we have been there for 20 yrs,,they have been there less than a year,,,

4. mahmoud saeidah on August 26th, 2016 8:20 am

???i would like ppls thoughts on this.,thank you all for your time.

5. Former Chico Resident on August 26th, 2016 1:07 pm

As a CSU Alumni, I have to say I always had a feeling that place was some sort of front. Like the kind of place that you could say ‘could I have a pack of camel filters, heres $200.’

6. Nick Bragg on August 26th, 2016 1:08 pm

Get the facts straight. Come on Orion..

7. Nick Bragg on August 26th, 2016 1:10 pm

This is embarrassing…

8. David on August 26th, 2016 2:15 pm

They were actually selling equipment to make honey oil. The lede is inaccurate..

9. Hans Strong on September 2nd, 2016 9:59 am

Honestly this is all very upsetting….. I’ve know and done business with the guys at The Dungeon for years now. They are always helpful and honest. They are great guys and this whole situation has obviously been blown outta proportion and misrepresented by inaccurate facts. California is the leader in Medical Marijuana legislature and use. The part about Marijuana smoke being smelled in the area is completely irrelevant. I know a lot of people that smoke in the parking lot behind those businesses that work for the other restaurants n locations next to Dungeon and Denise’s Cupcakes. This site and The Orion in general should be used for reporting ACCURATE NEWS and not for spreading rumors and gossip…… I’ve lived in Chico for over 8 years and I am a Chico State graduate. All of this is very disappointing.

10. Mark Stolzoff on November 5th, 2016 4:28 am

Yea, great guys

• The Dungeon drug bust

• The Dungeon drug bust

• The Dungeon drug bust

• The Dungeon drug bust

Body found at Kendall Hall, police investigation ongoing

• The Dungeon drug bust

Environmental organization celebrates 43 years in community

• The Dungeon drug bust

New science building breaks ground

• The Dungeon drug bust

Chaos on the corner of 20th and MLK

• The Dungeon drug bust

Organizers protest the Women’s Resource Clinic, call for reproductive rights

• The Dungeon drug bust

Kasey Reynolds hosts #StompOutHate ice cream social

• The Dungeon drug bust

The Dungeon drug bust